We take pride in thoroughly taking care of our dogs!
From the time your dog enters our facility until you take him or her home, we take care of them like they are our own, and they are! Our great volunteers keep their kennels clean, multiple times each day. They get out to play in our large outdoor yards, and they get to go on walks every day! Some even go through training and get titled as AKC Canine Good Citizens!
When you adopt a dog from us she/he will:
- Be Spayed or Neutered
- Be up to date on all vaccines including rabies
- Have been regularly de-wormed
- Have been Heartworm tested, and receive monthly heartworm medicine.
- Receive Frontline treatments for fleas as necessary
- And they receive any veterinary care, including surgeries, that they need